Wednesday, August 17, 2011

FOTD & Back 2 MAC

I have finally accumulated and used 7 MAC packages. The program only requires 6 empty containers, but I wasn't so sure about the eye makeup remover as a qualifying container. I decided to break my new habit of solely using the PUR minerals palette. Today, I used my Urban Decay Book of Shadow's VOL I. I used Gridlock as my lid color, on top of Benefit's Stay Don't Stray (which isn't all that great, imo). My crease color and highlight, I returned back to the PUR minerals palette - same colors as my previous post. I used MAC's Ablaze blush & MAC's Pucker Tendertone.

I trimmed my bangs last night, I need some thinning shears.

Process of moving back home, hence all the boxes.

Today's only errand consisted of going to the MAC counter at Macy's. I arrived with my empty containers and walked away with Capricious lipcolor. I feel I already have a color similar to it, Lightly Ripe or Buoy o Buoy - which are both limited edition, so I'm not complaining since I love both colors. I was almost tempted to get Cyber or Diva, since fall is around the corner but I have so many deep berry colors already.





I think that's all I have for today, might play around with more makeup tonight.



No comments: