Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Current Cosmetic Faves

It has been quite some time since I have posted. Quick catch up, I've graduated college and have a little bit of free time on my hands and lots of make up that needs to be used. I've since thrown away my coastal scents 88 palette, as I became too dependent on it to achieve looks. Now, I have quickly replaced the 88 palette with the PUR minerals palette that I rediscovered. Oy, I need to get a rotation started.

Since it's summer, hot and humid here in Virginia, I try to wear minimal make up when I do go out. These are my current faves:



  • Pur Minerals Inspire, Reflect, Celebrate palette
  • Everyday Minerals Peach color corrector
  • MAC Spaced Out Sheertone Shimmer blush
  • Loreal Hydra Perfecte Loose Powder
  • MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
  • Maybelline concealer
  • PUR Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed MIneral Makeup
  • Make Up Forever Sens'eyes (eye makeup remover)




I've been using Vanilla Foldspar (lid color), Olivenight (crease color), White Opal (highlight) the most out of this palette. Here is the look I created today on my day off to do errands.

Excuse the in your face grillin' you look. Oh, I'm in my "house clothes" too.

Til next time!

No comments: