Wednesday, April 29, 2009

EOTN: Silver Smoke

I had the urge to play with my makeup after talking to Monica earlier tonight. :]

After coming from an "end of the year" dinner, I came home at a crossroads: to go out or stay home. A majority of people were going to celebrate that the semester being over and a Reading Day (no school) tomorrow -- but I decided to stay in. I already had some foundation & some eyeliner on from the dinner, so I decided to "bump it up" and update this puppy.
I came up with a silver look, mainly because I was feeling "poetic". I've come to the conclusion that people I've come across think I am cold hearted or mistake my shyness as being snobby. I think I'll just save that discussion for my personal xanga account. Ha.

Anyways, here is what I came up with ...

FACE:
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
MAC Studio Tech "NC43"
MAC Blot Powder "Dark"
MAC Blush "Sunbasque"
EYES:
MAC "Rubenesque" Paintpot
MAC "Platinum" pigment
MAC Water Based Mixing Medium
MAC "Tete-a-Tint" e/s
MAC "Sweet Sienna" pigment
Coastal Scents "A11"'
MAC "Engraged" e/l
CoverGirl VolumeExact mascara
LIPS:
Carmex
Loreal Colour Riche "Tawny" l/s
MAC "Tenderbaby" Tendertone





Symbollicaly, with this picture - I am heading off to bed. I am exhausted.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Me likey!

You should've worn this look to the dinner! How was it, btw? The FACT End of the Year dinner was always one of my fave events. :)

Chomfifi said...

looks great hun! ill be following you too!

mszcheysser said...

Looks greaaaat! :]♥

Awww. Sorry to hear about your situation - I feel that way too, sometimes. Blah. Whatever! Eff them right? Haha. Just kidding.