Thursday, March 12, 2009

Long OVERDUE.

Currently, it's spring break for us here. Knowing I would have more time, I went home last Friday afternoon with some makeup -- with hopes of actually playing with some looks. I did something out of my comfort zone of neutrals and such, with a bright pink and grey smokey eye.



I started off with my Stila tinted moisturizer since it had SPF in it and I was going to be out in the sun. It's a bit on the thick side, but i watered it down with some Fix+. I dont know if that's bad or not, but I didn't want to put so much on and be oily the whole day.


Products used:

Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer
Pur Minerals in Tan
Everyday Minerals Color Correcting in Peach
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Coastal Scents 88 Palette (not the shimmer one)
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Engraved
MAC Blush in Other Worldy
MAC Lipglass in Sugar Trance


*I didn't feel like wearing mascara that day.

Now, for some FOTDs.


I was in mid-blink. LOL.


In the evening, it was getting a bit cold out.

I'm back in my apartment in Richmond since I had to take care of my little one since she got spayed Tuesday. I left majority of my things at home, but I'll pick them up Friday. I got a few things here and there, so I'll do a haul post later when I've got everything together in one location. LOL

4 comments:

Janelle said...

Oooh pretty FOTD! I love pink.

Other than being a little thick, how do you like the Stila tinted moisturizer? I'm always on the hunt for a new foundation/tinted moisturizer hehe. BUT, I'm on a beauty diet right now so I can't buy anything! Oh well. :P

Hope you've having a good Spring Break!

Riza said...

@ Janelle: I feel it does the job keeping my face moisturized, my only gripe is that it's so thick. I tend to put more on unintentionally, then I turn into an oil painting after 4 or 5 hours. :|

Vanessa said...

HellO! How are you? Thanks for the comment and bangs suggestion! I am definitely feeling the chunky side swept bangs, and welcome to blogspot!

monSTAR said...

you'll have to teach me to be better at this. haha cute look!